Empathy,* access and more.
People with Disabilities
Global Purchasing Power
1 in 7 People
Of The Global Population
Proactive strategies to engage the buying power of 1.8 billion people with disabilities
Ready or Not! Media provides companies with direct access to an extremely large, yet woefully under-supported marketplace. We provide the means to reach, influence and monitize programs to tap into into this vast market via:
- Experiential trainings
- Public Speaking Engagements
- Marketing and Branding Campaigns
- Compelling Event Management Services
- Strategic and Tactical Consultations
We work directly with you and your team to create empathetic, authentic conversations and experiences to see your mission through the perspective of those with life challenges. As we continue to advance access initiatives, it is important for organizations and businesses to be proactive with including the world’s largest minority group, people with disabilities. That this market is larger than the entire population of China, one wonders, why has this unique population been for so long, ignored and overlooked?
By embracing this multi-trillion dollar market, not only will your company receive a postive impact to its bottomline, collectively, your company’s participation will help positively transform the economic growth of public and private institutional cash flows, as well as better position our society to manage, not only the disabled, but also our aging populations.
The time to drive culture change across your organization is now. NOW is the time for executives, management teams and the rank and file to be role models, where everyone belongs. Let us help you better appreciate this market, support this fiercely loyal group and increase your bottomline in the process. We lead with heart and purpose to sustain this burgeoning global movement.
* Empathy, or the ability [for a business] to understand and share the feelings of [its customer], is an important (yet overlooked) business superpower. In 2013, a prominent market research firm found emotionally engaged customers to have a 306% greater lifetime value (ROI), over those who are not emotionally engaged.